Check Out Our Reviews4.9 out of 5 based on 153 reviews5.0 out of 5 starsJack C - May 10, 20174.5 out of 5 starsAlex S - May 7, 20175.0 out of 5 starsRowena C - April 30, 20175.0 out of 5 starsKai S - April 21, 2017IntheLoop Australia320-322 Flinders MallTowsnsville, QLD 4810Mobile Phone: 0415 837 484
JCU Kiteboarding Club was required to get a permit through CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) to allow people to continue Kiteboarding at Pallarenda because it is within 4 kilometres of the Townsville Airport. As a result it is a requirement that all people wishing to kite at Pallarenda be a member of the JCU Kiteboarding Club.
The JCUKC membership is $30 per year and gives members access to:
- All activities and events
- Discounted trips (%10 discount)
- Gear hire for Kitesurfing and Stand Up Paddle
- CASA permit to kite in Pallarenda
- JCUKC Alva Beach Club House
- Alva Beach Life Saving Club
- Membership card
- Discounted lessons and progressions clinics (%10 discount)
- Free Stand Up Paddle Intro Session
Please complete the form below and either post to P.O. Box 399, Belgian Gardens, QLD 4810, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with proof of payment. It is also recommended that you purchase public liability insurance with AKSA (Australian Kitesurfing Association).
You will then receive a membership sticker that you can display in your vehicle for the authorities.